- When fully charged the fan operates for a total on time of 2 hours
- Operates while discreetly hidden in the hand or around your neck
- No exposed propellers or blades (won’t get caught in a purse or pocket)
- Feel a soothing stream of air on your face from over 24” away
- Easy access On/Off button located near the top of device
- Press and hold On/Off button for mini flashlight operation (this also resets the mode if your fan is acting weird)
- LED light blinks to indicate a low battery (recharge as needed)
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery through connection to any device (computer, cell phone charger, etc.) with a standard USB connection (recharge cord is provided).
Operation and Use
- FULLY CHARGE the battery (approximately 120 minutes) before FIRST use!
- Press the small On/Off button to start fan,
- Direct air as desired.
- Be sure fingers or objects do not to block the intake of air, this will reduce the airflow and effectiveness.
- The LED serves as a flashlight when the On/Off button is pressed continuously for over 5 seconds
- LED blinks to indicate the need for battery recharge – note fan on/off can be inconsistent if the battery is not fully charged
- Dimmed, rapid flashing of LED during recharge
- NOTE: ** The battery is fully charged, when the LED light shines brightly and the USB cord is connected. SOME OF THE UNITS ARE FULLY CHARGED WHEN SHIPPED, SO IF IT SHINES BRIGHTLY WHEN YOU PLUG IT IN – THEN YOU ARE ALREADY GOOD TO GO.
- Duct fan design pulls air in through the bottom and out through the top of the device
- Cone shaped, durable plastic construction
- Total length = 80mm inches long
- Body width = 38mm in circumference plus 10mm battery housing
- 2 hours of battery life before recharge
- Weight = 100 grams
- Noise = 28db
1. BlowMeCool is not waterproof. Water will damage the electronics.
2. Battery life is best if you it cycle between low battery and fully charged.
3. The end cap can be removed to aid cleaning and removing or resetting the propeller (depress the small clip with a ballpoint pen and slide the grill back – watch our how to videos)