- Feel a soothing stream of air on your face from over 24” away
- Operates quietly while discreetly hidden in the hand
- No exposed propellers or blades (won’t get caught in a purse, pocket or under clothing)
- Small hole near nose of device to allow it to hang from a necklace around the neck
- When fully charged the fan operates for a total on time of 2 hours
- Easy access On/Off button located near the top of device
- Press and hold On/Off button for mini flashlight operation
- LED light blinks to indicate a low battery (recharge as needed)
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery through connection to any device (computer, cell phone charger, etc.) with a standard USB connection (recharge cord is provided).
Edmonton’s Menopause Day conference and Trade show – May 1stThe first Edmonton’s Menopause Day conference and Trade show is this Sunday May 1st. There are 10 professionals speaking on various topics and options on...
The BlowMeCool StoryThe little fan that could ….. ...
OPRAH ….. is she in an unreachable cocoon?Oprah was speaking about menopause, and so we wanted to send her a gift of our BlowMeCool mini-fan. We designed it to deliver a soothing...
Customer FeedbackTommy in San Diego says …. “The BlowMeCool fan is surprisingly powerful yet quiet – it does deliver a soothing stream of air. But I...
14 Years of WHAT?? Invest in your peace of mind now – Get A BlowMeCool !YOU could endure hot flashes for 14 years, isn’t it wise to get in the BlowMeCool habit now. http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/17/health/hot-flashes-can-linger-as-long-as-14-years-study-finds.html?_r=0...
A Fan For All ReasonsThe BlowMeCool mini-fan has multiple uses for both women and men. Order your BlowMeCool today Heck … order 4 units and get a discount and...