- Feel a soothing stream of air on your face from over 24” away
- Operates quietly while discreetly hidden in the hand
- No exposed propellers or blades (won’t get caught in a purse, pocket or under clothing)
- Small hole near nose of device to allow it to hang from a necklace around the neck
- When fully charged the fan operates for a total on time of 2 hours
- Easy access On/Off button located near the top of device
- Press and hold On/Off button for mini flashlight operation
- LED light blinks to indicate a low battery (recharge as needed)
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery through connection to any device (computer, cell phone charger, etc.) with a standard USB connection (recharge cord is provided).
BlowMeCool Mini Fan featured in Texas Lifestyle Magazine in the section titled, “A Few Of Our Favorite Things.”BlowMeCool Mini Fan are currently featured in the Fall issue of regional lifestyle publication, Texas Lifestyle Magazine (Circulation: 40,000), within the section titled, “A Few...
Fan Favorites – we tryDear People, My wife of over 40 years has a real problem with hot -flashes. In her post cancer treatment life, this is a big...
Edmonton’s Menopause Day conference and Trade show – May 1stThe first Edmonton’s Menopause Day conference and Trade show is this Sunday May 1st. There are 10 professionals speaking on various topics and options on...
The BlowMeCool StoryThe little fan that could ….. ...
OPRAH ….. is she in an unreachable cocoon?Oprah was speaking about menopause, and so we wanted to send her a gift of our BlowMeCool mini-fan. We designed it to deliver a soothing...
Customer FeedbackTommy in San Diego says …. “The BlowMeCool fan is surprisingly powerful yet quiet – it does deliver a soothing stream of air. But I...