- Feel a soothing stream of air on your face from over 24” away
- Operates quietly while discreetly hidden in the hand
- No exposed propellers or blades (won’t get caught in a purse, pocket or under clothing)
- Small hole near nose of device to allow it to hang from a necklace around the neck
- When fully charged the fan operates for a total on time of 2 hours
- Easy access On/Off button located near the top of device
- Press and hold On/Off button for mini flashlight operation
- LED light blinks to indicate a low battery (recharge as needed)
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery through connection to any device (computer, cell phone charger, etc.) with a standard USB connection (recharge cord is provided).
“Chill Mom” for ChristmasBlowMeCool really does makes a great Christmas gift. It’s a durable little fan that delivers a stream of soothing air when you need it...
Christmas Gift SpecialBlowMeCool makes a perfect gift for Mom that keeps on giving. You may be a babe on the Dance floor, or a Yoga teacher, but...
BlowMeCool adds a new Micro-Distributor to the programBlowMeCool is pleased that Brenda, an Independent Regal Representative in Strathmore, Alberta has become a new Micro-Distributor. Although the cold weather is coming to Western...
Menopause is not a pause…Menopause is not a pause… [Written by a Man] Menopause is a proper pain and bloody inconvenient change in the life of a woman. It’s...
Introducing BlowMeCoolIntroducing BlowMeCool Trying to introduce a new product to the world is an interesting and challenging exercise. People naturally connect with anything “new” with...
Deep Thoughts – Sometimes Things Don’t Make SenseMenopause file: Lessons from the very young! When things don’t make sense to you – when you don’t have command of what’s in front...